Are you Set for New Year's? by Amie Denman

Wait...what? It's too early to plan ahead for the holidays? I may be turning the calendar pages a little too quickly, but with this week's release of A Heartwarming Holiday, I'm in full-on party mode. I'll bet you've seen the best deal to hit romance shelves since last year's sleigh bell sounds faded away.

Following up on previous years' huge successes with stories in Christmas Town, Maine, this boxed set contains 15 connected holiday novellas for only $.99. We hope readers will enjoy stepping under our mistletoe! I was lucky enough to land a spot in this set, and my novella happens to be the last one in the book. Set for New Year's is part of the Nutcracker Sweethearts pod, three stories that center around a local production of the classic holiday ballet. In Set for New Year's, costume mistress Jenny and set-builder Neil find holiday magic at the theater. Here they are, looking adorable in this meme:


And here's a ho-ho-holiday graphic showing the covers for the whole set. Can't you feel the love coming from all these happy couples?

We hope you'll love visiting Christmas Town, Maine, and enjoying the sweet love stories in A Heartwarming Holiday!

Comments

  1. I'm still riding high on the great fun we had at our Facebook party the past two days! So proud to be part of this set again. Your story looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first year with the set. What is amazing is how much work goes into your friends and co-authors writing 15 novellas all set in the same small town (it's growing for sure). I just know the people working behind the scenes are really angels. How else could they get so much done? Can't wait to read the entire set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my copy and I'm so excited to read the set! I definitely need to work in more reading time into my schedule. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my copy, too. I love reading holiday themed stories throughout the season. I'm trying to hold off until November to start the set, but it's sort of like when I make Christmas cookies in advance to freeze -- it's hard not to try a little taste at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Christmas Town! Love working with such great and supportive authors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a terrific deal for 15 wonderful stories by 15 amazing authors. I love the concept of your story, Amie . . . and the meme!

    Best wishes with your release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to everyone who has already purchased the set! It was fun to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. BethQ I understand your example - my Halloween candy's almost gone! As soon as Ron puts down the Kindle, I'm ordering my set. I really should get my own. Congratulations to all of you who worked so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comments! I loved being part of this set and working with the wonderful Roz Denny Fox and Dana Mentink! Christmas Town has won my heart, and I'm so grateful to the readers who've driven it to #1 in several categories on Amazon--already!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment